Thermospa - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover
I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price.It took two months before they finally delivered.
It arrived two days , the shipper had apparently damaged one of them so I refused damaged delivery. Thermospa refuses to give me replacement unless I pay full price for a new one and delivery charges. They claim no damage done even though UPS agreed and we have photographs to prove it.
They just seem to want to charge full price for a new one instead.Classic "Bait and switch" type of tactics it appears to me.review #295540
You may also like
- "Went for a simple shoulder length cut with layers around my face... Length wasn't even and no layers... this is what I ended up with!!! ..."
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "Stewart Lighting is located in Jacksonville, FL. Stewart Lighting which is a fictitious name owned by Florida Lighting Design employees or maybe the owner has no clue what it means..."
- "Geeks On Support, a Peruvian, online computer repair company, was founded by 2 brothers, Juan Perez and Luis Perez, who go by the pseudo names of "Jonathan" and "..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "To whom it may concern, My family and I visited your old country buffet in Arlington heights illinois. My family and I are very loyal customers and were extremely upset with..."
- "I strongly complain as a new member, why dont you give free period of time for new members to date? as a new member am unable to see who sends..."
- "We bought a A Beautiful Chocolate diamond wedding ring. The ring it's self is Beautiful. Just a poor designe. It's constantly cutting my finger to the point I can't hardly..."