Thermospa - Would not replace UPS damaged SPA Cover
I bought an excess inventory Thermospa Pool Cover CT on 28 November 2011 at advertised price.It took two months before they finally delivered.
It arrived two days , the shipper had apparently damaged one of them so I refused damaged delivery. Thermospa refuses to give me replacement unless I pay full price for a new one and delivery charges. They claim no damage done even though UPS agreed and we have photographs to prove it.
They just seem to want to charge full price for a new one instead.Classic "Bait and switch" type of tactics it appears to me.1290f7d9 review #295540
You may also like
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "The female who did my nails conducted a long phone conversation during the time she worked on my nails. The manicure she gave me was terrible and during her phone..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "They never brought us towels. The floor flooded and they made my husband mop it up. I took pictures and will be getting my money back! When I confronted the..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "They promised the job would be done in 48 hours but 4 months later we are dealing with Aspens aftermath of total incompetent people. All our drip edging needed replaced...causing..."